Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pulling Up & Chatter!




SWHEAT GRACE



For just two days since my last Gracie post, Grace has started doing so much more! Just recently she started pulling up to her knees, and as of Tuesday she started pulling all the way up to a Standing Postition! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! :) You should have seen me dancing around the room cheering with her when she did it for the first time (probably would have made a great youtube video lol). For the last three days she has been saying Dadadada, so I am pretty sure she was missing her daddy! She was beyond thrilled when he got home yesterday! :) That little girl loves her Daddy! :) And he gets a couple of days off to hang out with us! :) Yayyyyyyy!!!! We are overdue for some good quality family time! :) I can't wait to to post some videos of my little sweet pea showing off her new skillzzz (still waiting on my new camera boo)! :) I hope everybody is having a great Wednesday!!!


Hugs!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment